Love Happens

Love Happens

Friday, February 26, 2010

Addicted? Maybe.

So this is my second day blogging and i really like it. Right now jor is napping, Tristan is fussing laying in his crib because he should be napping, which means i actually have some time to work on the comp uninterpreted. I have been working on a mentorship for school and it has taken a lot of time. Thanks to Brother Dennis I now know what i am doing to help post the beginnings for the site. I really hope i can do well on it. I want it to look professional. As for Upper Valley Options, I am so sad that I had to leave. I am trying to rearrange my loans so that I can afford day care and working there to get my IBI. I really love it there, and everyone there is great!

So today I took Tristan to the doctors, he has a touch of RSV, nothing to worry about, and then I took him to IF to get our taxes done. He did really well. My little trouper. Also tonight is supposed to be date night, going bowling, and get this JORDAN PLANNED THE DATE! HE FOUND A SITTER AND I THINK WAS TRYING TO SURPRISE ME! Too bad when he answered the call from Will about watching Tristan, he went into Tristan's room where the baby monitor is and i heard everything. but hey he tried.

Hopefully we'll have fun and Tristan won't be to much trouble for Will and Sandy.

1 comment:

  1. haha, that's way cute! hope you guys had fun on your date :) And kudos to Jordan for at least attempting to keep it a surprise, that made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete