Love Happens

Love Happens

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Poor Tristan

So Tristan got RSV, i guess it's been going around. doctors have seen lots of cases, luckily Tristan's isn't so bad, yet. But the Doc said it should get much worse. I hope he's right. Tristan just has the cough, and the runny nose, and the can't breath when sleeping all to well thing. I hope it clears up soon so we can go on a mini Vacation to UT. I just need to get out of Idaho for a little. I feel trapped in the house all day. I feel so bad for Tristan and wish i could just make it better. it's like he's sick all the time. Is this how it will be for the first 3 years of his life? I feel like when i worked with my Toddlers something was always going around that they would all get. It stresses me out cause i can't do to much to help him.

I swear that the RS is going to think I'm inactive and stop by to make sure I'm OK, cause we've missed so much. Mostly cause Tristan is sick or I'm in the hallway with him cause he likes to talk. I promise I'm not inactive, I'm just with and "active" child. :) lets all pray that Tristan gets better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment