Love Happens

Love Happens

Friday, March 12, 2010

going, going, almost gone... well not quite

So the diet and exercise are working. I have now lost a total of 7 lbs and more to drop. only 18lbs left according to my Wii to reach the "healthy BMI of 22". I still have a ways to go to reach my ultimate goal of 150 lbs. But I like that I can see results fast.
Jordan came home from work early today, so hoping we can go to the store soon so I can get home and hit the gym!
I am thinking instead of a growing belly photo album like I did when I was prego, I think I will do a Tummy slimming Photo Album. I will take a start pic form where I am now and track my slimming progress down to 150lbs. I have till October to reach 165 lets see if I can, and till September 11' to hit 150lbs and firm to fit in to that bridesmaid dress.

well love for all, and happy weekend.

p.s. Tristan is sleeping next to me, and must be crying in a dream because his lip curls and makes little whimpers. SAD :(

1 comment: