Love Happens

Love Happens

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

teeth and more

So Tristan finally has teeth. Two on the top, one on the bottom. And I thought he wouldn't get any till he was 2. Well I posted new videos now that I found my camera cord. Tristan has gotten so big. Jordan has also gotten older. He is now 28! I got hime a birthday cake from coldstone that said "Happy Birthday Old Man!" I thought it was funny, and so did he. We did make it down to see Alexanndrea, Tyler and Parker. Parker is so big, he's a cute little chunk. Tistan and him had a good time playing together. I really miss them. We also got to see Karian and Michael. I am so sad that they are moving so far away. I worry about there safety the most in Egypt, but Michael assured me that they will be fine, so I feel better. I love those guys.
Well i"m in the last stretch before graduation! only a 5 page paper to write and I'm done. Now the I start the working mom phase of my life. (once my loans are in order)

No comments:

Post a Comment