Love Happens

Love Happens

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Graduate!

I have Graduated! I am done with my BA in Child Development! It feels so nice to be done. (well I have a paper due by Monday night and then I will be done) I can't believe it. I have spent the past 6 years at BYU-Idaho. I am really going to miss it. BYU-Idaho is such a special place. I couldn't have gone to a better school. The spirit is so strong on campus, the professors really care about their students, and my fellow learners are so sweet. I am so blessed to have a degree from BYU-idaho and to have had so many people help me along the way, and help me have a great experience at college. I first want to thank my husband Jordan for supporting me, and helping me continue on, even after I had Tristan and a hard recovery form the C-section. I would also like to thank my mom for her encouraging me to go to a BYU since i was little. I would also like to thank my Grandma Taylor for all of her support and her signature. lol She has always valued education, and I see what a benefit it is. I would also like to thank my other mom and dad Lisa and Craig for their support and understanding of why I had to move their son to Idaho. I would also like to thank Karina and the crofts for the journey that helped me get to BYU-Idaho. I also want to thank my dad for his support and love.I want to thank my Friends from my home ward and my church leaders including Kyle Parkinson. You all really helped me be who I am today. And lastly I want to thank my roommates for their wonderful friendship and helping make my college experience great.
Video of Graduation below.

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo happy and proud of you! It feels GREAT to be done doesn't it?!? Congrats on the end of one chapter and welcome to the fun beginning of a new chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did it!! I just remember you had a blog and had to get updated!! You are good at your blog. I have a problem writting things, so I just put pictures! I REALLY hope we can see you again before we move. It was so fun having you down even though it was so short. We hope to go to the ranch in June. You guys should go!

    ReplyDelete